Set up a regular schedule for your lawn care maintenance. After an initial consultation & estimate, we can set up an annual plan to make sure your yard is always at its best!
Set up a regular schedule for your Tree and Shrub maintenance. A big part of your landscape are your Trees & Shrubs. We have a program set up to help them thrive all year long.
Controlling weeds in your sensitive landscape. We have a Bed Weed Control Program for those problem weeds in your flower beds for your ornamentals.
(mechanical) or Liquid Aeration(no need to mark sprinklers, or have plugs all over). The liquid aeration has proven to be just as effective, if not more effective, with longer lasting results. Core Aeration is suggested for ALL North Texas LAWNS.
If you have ever been bitten/stung by a fire ant, you know these can wreak havoc on your landscape or gardening experience!
Let us help in getting rid of your fire ant problems.
For stopping lawn diseases, such as fungus, caused by living microscopic organisms in or around the soil.
The Texas mosquito is the most common Spring/Summer pest! This service helps to eliminate them, and is recommended to be completed about every 3 weeks.
1. Early Season Pre/Post-Emergent : Weed control starts early in the year. This liquid application of pre and post emergent weed control sets up a barrier in the soil to prevent weeds from germinating, while broadleaf weeds such as, henbit, dandelions and clover are also sprayed.
2. Spring Fertilizer: Lawn fertilizer with granular lawn food to promote Spring green up. Pre-Emergent, also applied for summer weed control such as crabgrass, thistle, dandelions, etc. Existing weeds are also sprayed.
3. Early Summer Fertilizer: Nourishing fertilizer which will help stimulate and strengthen roots, aiding in the upcoming drought we usually have in the summer. This treatment ensures your lawn will stay green. Weeds will be sprayed as needed.
4. Nutsedge and Grassy Weeds: As soon as it warms up in May, here comes the Nutsedge. One of the most cumbersome weeds in North Texas. A good Nutsedge spray will help alleviate this problem, and we will retreat as needed through September. Should this application need repeated, there will be no charge.
5. Late Summer Fertilizer: Chinch bug control with iron in St. Augustine. Also, lawn fertilizer with granular lawn food with slow release, which allows the turf to maintain an even color for a longer period.
6. Grub Control: The grub application is included in our basic program to target the grub when it is actively feeding on turf grass roots. Tiff lawns require this application due to there susceptibility to this pest problem.*
7. Fall Pre-Emergent and Fertilizer: Pre-Emergent treatments target cold weather weeds. This treatment will also eliminate any broadleaf weeds. Lawn fertilizer with granular lawn food with iron and Hou Actinite, which will benefit the PH levels.
8. Winterizer: Liquid application of pre/post-emergent to extend protection against Winter weeds in your lawn.
TREE and SHRUB Program**
1. Dormant Oil: This is an organic spray applied to the landscape plants during the dormant month.This spray helps control many plant pest (scale, aphids, mites etc), which can be trouble and difficult to get rid of.
2. Deep Root Feeding: Roots absorb and transport water and minerals from the soil to the rest of the plants. Our Deep Root Feeding application allows plants to leaf out and bloom in a natural manner by providing the energy for flowers to flourish and leafy plants to fill in. Additional micro-nutrients included for trace plant nutrients, root stimulation, greening and plant health.*
3.Disease Control: In many cases, certain diseases will target specific type of tree or shrub, while other cases may be weather related. When triggered by weather, they attack different varieties of plants. With so many types of trees and shrubs that are susceptible to fungus her in Texas, we try to prevent the disease from attacking, by applying a contact and systemic disease control product.
4. Early Summer Insecticide and Fungicide: This application controls diseases prone to occur as a result of damp and cool air nights in the Spring. It will also protect your landscape from damaging insects.
5. Late Summer Application: Warmer/Hot weather is the most active time for insects. This application will protect your landscape from damage that can be caused by chewing and sucking insects. Fungicide also applied in this application.
6. Insecticide and Fungicide: Warmer/Hot weather is the most active time for insects. This application will protect your landscape form damage that can be caused by chewing and sucking insects. Fungicide also applied in this application.
7. Fall Fertilizer: At the end of the summer, landscape needs a good balanced fertilizer to recover from heat. Plants will continue top growth or leafy growth. They then start the root growing, which is essential for the plants to absorb and store nutrients in their roots during the Winter. This will also prevent winter damage.
Bed Weed Control: Pre and Post weed control will help to keep weeds out of your flower beds (5-Applications a year).***
Core Aeration: This one of the best non-chemical treatments for a healthy lawn. This mechanical or liquid core removal process allows fertilizer , oxygen and water to penetrate deep into the roots where healthy grass germinates. It also prevents soil compaction and diseases. (1 time per year)
Fire Ant Control: These applications control and eliminate colonies without relocation, destroys visible and hidden colonies, sterilizes the queen and prevents rebounds, while the fast acting adulticide kills the problem worker ants. This two-way action ensures complete control of the fire ants (Requires 2-applications)** ***
Fungicides: Lawn diseases are naturally occurring, and are caused by living microscopic organisms in, and around the soil. Contact and systemic fungicide will help to protect, cure and stop the disease from spreading. (As needed)
Mosquito Control: Every 3 weeks (Approximately 10 treatments per year)***
REFER A FRIEND!
IT'S A NEW YEAR!
DON'T FORGET OUR REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM: Refer-a-friend and receive a $35 Credit to your account*
After friends first 2 paid treatments.
NEW SERVICE! SAME PRICE!
LIQUID AERATION- same price as mechanical aeration. Less mess, no sprinkler marking, just as effective,!
There is still time to make a pre-payment for the year and saving 5% off.
Reminder of our refer a friend program. Refer a friend, and after their first two paid services, you will receive a $35 OFF toward ANY future services for yourself! There is no limit!
HIGHER AMOUNT THAN REGULAR TREATMENTS
** TWO TREATMENTS REQUIRED.
*** REQUIRES ALL TREATMENTS IN PROGRAM FOR GUARANTEE